Total Pageviews

Friday, June 4, 2010

Dry enough!

I got onto the trimming, handles and goblet assembling early today, I just now finished up the last handle, there are still some medallions to add to the big tankards but everything is mostly finished. While I was working on that Ro was sorting through the pottery and picking new pieces for Etsy and taking a lot of pictures. It was quite a day. I think I'll be taking a little break, then starting again this evening with some wedging and throwing of some bigger round mugs and tankards, then tomorrow moving back into the smaller round mugs. We're in the Father's day season and special orders are starting to roll in. Luckily if I get them started in the next couple days it shouldn't be a problem to complete them and have them in Dad's hands by the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment