It's been a while since I have had uninterrupted studio time.First there was Pennsic, then 2 weeks of Intense all day Art Camps. Those of you on Facebook have seen the pictures. It was hard work for the teachers and the kids. BUT I feel we both ( me and the kids) learned things and are the better for the experience.
Now I am home again with festivals looming and I have no stock. So over the past few days I've made butter keepers, tankards and last night goblet tops, but when it came to the stems I kept collapsing them, so I gave up. I am about to start again. This week I have a goal of 150 pieces. I'll be sure to post pictures :)