Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Getting it together

The pieces are coming together. The last kiln is firing, tomorrow morning I will go to pick up the pieces that were recently for sale in Florida and tomorrow in the afternoon we'll set up the show. I am very pleased with my offerings. I always have regrets about what I didn't get made, but overall I am pleased with what I have and really excited to see it all lined up.

Rowan is finishing up the baking, she reports only the soup will be left to do tomorrow night. We've made the bread dough and put it in the freezer so we can bring it out throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday. Those of you who can come to the sale will be in for some real tasty treats!

Hope to see many of you this weekend!




1 comment:

  1. lovely oak leafed bowl... good luck with the sale

    ReplyDelete